Sunday, August 2, 2015

Product Review: Silicone Lids and Food Covers by Pratico Kitchen


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.



I liked using these silicone lids and food covers for food in the microwave and for coving food in the refrigerator. There was no need for  me to use any plastic wrap or foil when I used these lids. All I did was put the lid on top of a bowl they fit on and they did their job of protecting the food. They fit nicely on top of the bowls I used them on, without sagging into the bowls.

They were easily washable; I washed them before I used them on the top rack of the dishwasher. When I was done using the lids, I first washed off extra food off of them and then put them in the dishwasher on the top rack.

http://www.amazon.com/EZ-Lid-Silicone-Lids-Food-Covers/dp/B00YGPTUGK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&keywords=silicone+lids

http://www.praticogoods.com/

My video review of Silicon Lids and Food Covers by Practico Kitchen:



My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment