Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Product Review: Rosemary Essential Oil by Sun Organic

This Rosemary Essential Oil has an interesting smell to me. I think I remember thinking of this being used in/with some foods when I first saw the bottle. It had a very strong scent when I smelled it straight from the bottle. When I used it in my aromatherapy machine I could smell it at different points when I was in the room it was being used in. One time I went downstairs while it was being used in my aromatherapy machine; at the bottom of the stairs on my way back up I could smell it pretty well, so it must have a stronger aromatherapy smell than I thought.

I learned that the aromatherapy benefits for Rosemary are that it is supposed to be clarifying and invigorating. I do think it may have helped me with clarity when I was using it when I was studying. I don't remember feeling invigorating while using it, but I do think it might have calmed and relaxed me because I think I felt a "mellowed out" feeling while using it.

My Review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment