Saturday, August 1, 2015

Product Review: Rise K-Pods: Light Roast Coffee by Greater Goods



Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 

At first I wasn't sure if this was going to work in our Keurig coffee machine, even though I heard they were supposed to. The K-Pods are shaped differently than the cups we are used to putting in there. We put it in the machine though and it fit okay and started brewing the coffee instantly. It didn't take very long for it to brew at all, probably no longer than 10 seconds.

The K-Pods look like mini bags of coffee to me:


I am not a coffee drinker, except for mocha, so two of my family members tried the coffee. Even though they drink medium roast coffee more often, they really liked this Breakfast Blend Light Roast Coffee. They liked the taste and smell and how it operates in the Keurig coffee machine.

As a family, we like the more compact size of these k-pods, they take up less room and are easily disposable.

Family review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment