Monday, August 17, 2015

Product Review: RFID Blocking Sleeves by BLOCKIT RFID Products, Inc.


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 

RFID Blocking Sleeves by BLOCKIT RFID Products, Inc. are used to put credits cards and other ID in that use RFID chips. They allow maximum protection of important data because they use 3 layers of construction. There are 6 fashionable color coded designs in a package so it will be easy to locate the cards and IDs you need.

I used these RFID blocking sleeves when I went on a work trip to protect my credit card information; I also used them after my work trip. They fit into my wallet and were easy to locate when I needed to obtain a credit card. I received the yellow and white flower designs so I knew that when I came across these cards with creative designs on them that they each had a credit card in them.

By using these RFID blocking sleeves the worry can go away about thieves obtaining your information through digital picket pocketing.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment: