Friday, August 14, 2015

Product Review: Pine Essential Oil from Sun Organic


I smelled this Pine Essential Oil straight from the bottle and it smelled to me like it does during the Fall, with the way the trees are changing I think. It smelled the strongest to me straight from the bottle. I could barely smell it when I used it in my aromatherapy machine (diffuser); the second time I used it I put more drops into it to see if I could smell it better, but I couldn't really though.

I have learned that the aromatherapy benefits are that it is supposed to be invigorating and refreshing. I couldn't tell if I received those benefits or not. Usually I feel drained when I get home from work and after I used this I didn't feel very drained at all, so maybe it did help. Both times I used it I felt very relaxed and was able to go to sleep soon after.

My Review= 4 out of 5 stars

I received this product free in exchange for a honest and unbiased review.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment