Monday, August 10, 2015

Product Review: Permanent Fabric Markers by Black Cat


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 
I used these Permanent Fabric Markers by Black Cat on a t-shirt. I put a piece of cardboard in between the fabric (with help from patterns) and drew the gates and the Bible. The yellow and black drew very smoothly the first time I used them. The second time I used the black marker to draw the Bible it was kind of dry, which might have happened from me possibly not clicking the marker fully closed when I used it last. The pinkish color seemed to give me the color I needed with more than one coat. The fine tip allowed me to draw somewhat straight lines without smudging in most cases.

The gates on the t-shirt were drawn about 1 1/2 to 2 weeks ago and still look great. I plan to wash it in the near future to see if the color to the gates will still look as fresh as it seemed to have looked the day I drew them.

A great way for people to create their own designs on t-shirts! Users of these Permanent Fabric Markers can design whatever is put on their hearts to draw like I did:

My drawing of a gate with a Bible in the middle signifies to me: "If you go through the right gate, you will receive the right Biblical teachings."


My review= 4 out of 5 stars

My video review of Permanent Fabric Markers by Black Cat:

 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment