Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Product Review: Opal Pink, White and Blue Swarovski Crystal Charm by Graceful Goods


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 
This charm is absolutely beautiful to me! It is made of Opals and Swarovski Crystals. It has a 4.5 cm core and is 10mm x 8mm.

This charm is meant to fit Pandora and other 3mm bracelets. I wore it on a necklace chain though and I really loved to use it that way! It matched really well with a shirt I wore when I spent time with coworkers during a recent work trip. During my trip, I would look in the mirror sometimes and see the charm. I had thoughts like "That is beautiful!" and "That looks really nice with my shirt". In my opinion, the pink, white, and blue colors really blend well together. I think it will match well with most (maybe all) pink, white, and blue wardrobe (top) colors. When I took off my necklace chain with this charm on it, I tucked it away in a jewelry bag to make sure I didn't lose it because I love it so much!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment