Sunday, August 16, 2015

Product Review: Ocean Mineral Tonic by Oz Naturals

 
Ocean Mineral Tonic by Oz Naturals is meant to be used as a primer for serums but the directions also say it can be used over makeup throughout the day. Some of the main ingredients are Glycolic Acid, MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), and Vitamin C. The bottle says it is 100% natural with ingredients to aid sun damage on skin, an uneven skin tone, and fine lines.

When I used it on my face, it felt soft and moist. I put it on my face before I put serums or anything else on it. I was using it pretty steady for about a week or so before I left town to go on a work trip. I forgot to bring this and my daily cleanser. Even though I used a facial soap that the hotel provided I could see a difference days after I hadn't had it available to use. My pores started looking unhealthy and my skin looked dry. When I got back into town and started putting this on my skin for about another week the look and the feel of my skin started improving again! I can't say that I didn't have any fine lines after using this product but they do look healthy and are not that noticeable to me.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment