Monday, August 17, 2015

Product Review: Non-slip Green Luggage Strap and Orange Luggage Tag by ZeeGear


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This is a neon green luggage strap that will bundle two luggage items together. The luggage tag is neon orange and includes spaces to fill out your important information in case your luggage gets put into someone else's hands on accident; it can be fastened to the handle of a suitcase and other pieces of luggage. The luggage belt is bright green and the luggage tag is bright orange so you can easily notice your luggage when you pick it up later after it is dropped off somewhere. The belt adjusts from 45-80 inches; it also uses a non-slip silicone pad at the end so it can be stretched, this is so the belt won't slip out of position.


I used the neon green strap around one piece of luggage at first and it tightened to fit around it securely. I then tried the strap around two pieces of luggage and it was long enough to fit securely around both pieces. The fastener on the belt snapped securely into place with both pieces of luggage.

The luggage tag was easy to put on and it will help me feel secure in knowing my luggage has an information tag on it, when I fill it out and use it in the future. This is great to have in case it gets lost and is put into the wrong hands; the chances will be better of it making it back into my hands.

This bright luggage belt and tag will help you find your luggage easier because you will notice that the luggage you bundled together with these bright items is yours and someone will not pick up your luggage thinking it is theirs in most cases.

My review = 5 out of 5 stars

My video review of Neon Green Luggage Strap and Neon Orange Luggage Tag by ZeeGear:

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment