Monday, August 31, 2015

Product Review: Natural Home Air Freshener (Lavender Vanilla) by Amare Terra


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 
This is a natural air freshener that uses essential oil as well as a natural deodorizer. Since there are no nasty chemicals in the product, it helps keep people free from headaches associated with smelling those chemicals while giving the home a fresh smell.

I sprayed this right before I went to bed usually because Lavender tends to make me so relaxed I sometimes fall asleep (which is good when I need the sleep). Because of that I choose not to spray it in my car (it is supposed to be a home air freshener anyway). I don't recall getting a headache when I sprayed it, so that was good. The scent was wonderful...I love the Lavender Vanilla smell, and it was relaxing!

I was amazed that this wonderful air freshener uses essential oil and to learn that the 2.5 oz bottle is supposed to give 400 sprays!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B011J1HK3I

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

My video review of Natural Home Air Freshener by Amare Terra:

 
received this product for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment: