Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Product Review: Mountain Blend, Medium Roast, Craft Coffee by Greater Goods

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

The purpose of me trying out this Mountain Blend, Medium Roast, Craft Coffee by Greater Goods was so two members of my family could try it out whom of which are coffee drinkers. They seemed to be impressed with how well these K-Pods worked in our Keurig coffee brewer, since they usually put K-Cups in it. One comment was that the pods were convenient. Within seconds, after inserting the K-Pods into the Keurig brewer and the press of a button, the coffee was done brewing and in the coffee mugs, ready to drink. Another comment was that the coffee was good, so to me that means my family members are happy with this coffee!

I also tried this medium roast coffee and added some chocolate and milk to it, because although I am not a straight coffee drinker I like mochas. Adding chocolate and milk to it kind of gave it a hot mocha taste to me; I could still taste a lot of the coffee taste without it tasting like it was a full cup of coffee beans. It also helped to wake me up on the days that I drank it. When I feel like drinking a mocha and need something to make me feel more awake I will most likely remember my experience with this coffee!

I think my family members and I had great experiences with this coffee and I hope a lot of other people will also!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment