Sunday, August 30, 2015

Product Review: LED Candle With Moving Wick by Maison Luxuries

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 

I love the way this LED Candle works! After I put in the batteries I just flipped the switch on the bottom. There is mode for a timer and also a mode that will continuously keep the candle on (until the batteries run out). The candle I received also came with a remote control to turn the candle on and off (the way it worked for me is that it had to be turned on first before I could use the remote to turn it on and off).

I have anxiety when lighting candles so this candle has been perfect for me! I use it a lot when I listen to Bible studies online; it is not bright enough to light up the whole room enough to be able to read, but I do not think any candle is...wax or LED. What I like is to have the room lights on while reading the Bible and to have this LED candle on when I listen to commentary after reading a section of the Bible.

It really does look like a real candle to me most of the time (the wick kind of looks real to me at times but I don't think anything will be able to come close to a real candle wick); I like how it gives a soft-light look and feel to a room at night.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment