Sunday, August 16, 2015

Product Review: Knuckle Rings (8 piece) by Cornucopia Brands

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

I had never heard of knuckle rings before I learned about them through this review opportunity. They are what they say they are...rings that fit on your knuckles! This set that I received came with 4 silver rings and 4 brass rings.



Knuckle rings on my left hand
 
Knuckle rings on my right hand
The rings come in different sizes so some/most of them are sure to probably fit on at least some fingers! I was able to fit each of the 8 rings on all of my fingers. Depending on what fingers I used them on, some of them fell off of my fingers because they were too loose, while others stayed securely on my fingers. They will most likely be a conversation starter since I do not think a lot of people know about them, even though they have been popular in the past  (back in the Old Renaissance times).
 
My review= 5 out of 5 stars 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment