Monday, August 10, 2015

Product Review: Jewlery Organizer by Soloportis

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
This jewelry organizer by Soloportis is so nice! It is black velvet with satin ties. The pockets inside are clear so the contents inside of them can be seen. The pockets also zip so the contents will not spill out. The top two pockets are bigger and will fit items like bracelets and necklaces. There are three smaller pockets on the bottom with one big zipper for all them, they are great to use with earrings. Each of the three small pockets are separated so the contents of all three pockets will not be mixed up. 


This jewelry organizer came in handy for me to use during a recent work trip. I was able to separate my necklace from my earrings by putting the necklace in a top pocket and my earrings in two of the bottom pockets, which saved me from untangling and separating them from the other pieces of jewelry when I needed them. This organizer was compact and fit nicely in the bags that I put them in when traveling and looked nice on a dresser I used!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment