Friday, August 28, 2015

Product Review: Hand Painted Wine Glasses by Valentina Paris


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.



My first reaction to these hand painted wine glasses by Valentina Paris when I took them out of the box was that they were huge! They can probably fit 50% of a bottle of wine in each one. They have beautiful artwork on them and are not supposed to be put in the dishwasher. They are great for many different special occasions, such as weddings, housewarming, bachelor, host gift, etc.

I love looking at these glasses on our dining room table, whether they are filled or not. Since I cannot drink a large amount of alcohol, I filled about one eighth of the glass up with alcohol on some days. On other days, I poured grape juice in the alcohol, and on other days I just filled them about one fourth full of just juice. I think it would be great to use one of these glasses in between a husband and a wife at dinner and have them share.

Before I learned that it is not recommended to put these glasses in the dishwasher, I had washed them that way so they would be clean when I tested them out. I laid them down sideways since they would get hit by the rotating blade in the dishwasher if I didn't. I was lucky and nothing happened to them but I really want to caution people to not put these beautiful pieces of art in the dishwasher if they are at risk for being damaged by doing that.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product at a heavy discount using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment