Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Product Review: Glass Water Bottle by Calibre Products, Ltd.

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 

I think I remember my first thought of this Glass Water Bottle as being "That looks like a bottle people would take camping with them". Since it is a glass bottle it is heavier than most (and maybe all) plastic bottles, but I think it's healthier for the environment. It is advertised as having 100% no contamination from PBs and BPAs or nasty metallic / plastic tastes. It can be put in a backpack, a cup holder in some vehicles, and is heat resistant up to 400 degrees Celsius. It can be reused again and again. I washed this Glass Water Bottle in the dishwasher before I used it. It did well in my dishwasher; none of the materials on the bottle melted or anything.




I used the blue bottle on some of my journeys to and from work. It fit nicely in the cup holder I have between the driver and passenger seat in my car. I tried to use a straw inside of the bottle first and it floated down; the straw was still easily accessible, I just needed to take the cap off to get it. So after that I started to drink it straight from the bottle without the straw, and took off the top cap of the bottle to do so. I could have drank straight from the cap because there is a way to flip part of the top up to drink but I do better with taking the cap off of bottles for some reason, which is why I decided to do it that way. The top kept crumbs from getting into the water, which usually happens when I bring plastic bottles with no caps into my car to drink on the road.

My Review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment