Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Product Review: Ginger Essential Oil by Sun Organic



This Ginger essential oil has a woody-spicy odor. When I smelled it from the bottle I thought of Ginger Ale. I do not ever remember drinking that, it's just I imaged that is what it might smell like. The smell was not too strong when I started it in my aromatherapy machine (diffuser), I could barely smell it at all.

I learned that aromatherapy benefits of Ginger are supposed to be anchoring, strengthening, and warming. I used this essential oil when I was trying to relax as I watched an old TV sitcom. I became SO RELAXED while I was using it that I couldn't keep my eyes open and fell asleep, which I don't remember ever doing during this sitcom. Unbelievably I stayed asleep for about an hour and a half to two hours. I got up to do some things for about an hour and used it again in my aromatherapy machine while I was studying the Bible online with a Bible teacher. I didn't fall asleep again while using it, although I felt so relaxed and focused while I was studying. About an hour after studying and using this essential oil, I fell right back to a sound sleep for many, many hours; that was a big deal to me because I have been a sleep deprived person for a very long time. Even though the benefits of this product I researched didn't include relaxation I believe it did relax me and I hope to use it other days when I need to unwind and relax.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment