Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Product Review: Garden Hand Rake by LifeWell Technologies


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 
I used this Garden Hand Rake in one of the flower areas in our yard to plant some new flowers recently. I know it might be too late in the season to plant flowers and they might not come up until next spring (if the seeds survive) but it was fun to plant them anyways with the help of this rake. This rake was easy to grasp and move and it easily pulled apart the dirt in the different places I planted, so that I could disperse the seeds into the ground. It was easy to put the dirt back where it was when I used this rake to do that also. The dirt amazingly came off of this rake very easily when I was done planting, I just sprayed it with my garden water sprayer.


In the future I hope to grow a small vegetable garden. If I end up doing that I know this rake will help me dig deep enough to be able to plant seeds in the ground for that! The bright green handle will most likely get my attention in my garage often so I can use it for different planting purposes in the future!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment