Sunday, August 2, 2015

Product Review: Four Knives Essential Oil by Sun Organic


This Four Knives Essential Oil by Sun Organic combines Cinnamon Bark, Clove, Eucalyptus, Lemon, and Rosemary Essential Oils. It had a light smell to me overall. It had about a medium-level smell when I walked up to the aromatherapy machine, after that I could smell traces of it when I walked into and around the room I used it in. I researched all the essential oils that were used in this product and found that they have benefits of warmth, comfort, vitalization, purification, clarification, invigoration, upliftment, cheering, and refreshment.  I think I did feel some upliftment, clarification, and refreshment when I was using it because I was able to change my thinking about something for the better when I was using it.

It is starting to become kind of interesting to me to notice how combined essential oils smell and to try to understand if they combine their aromatheraputic benefits when used in aromatherapy; I believe this Four Knives Essential Oil combined some (and possibly all) of the benefits of the Essential Oils that were a part of it.

My review= 4 out of 5 stars

I received this product free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment