Saturday, August 1, 2015

Product Review: Fir Needle Essential Oil by Sun Organic


I have learned that Fir Needle Essential Oil is supposed to ease coughs and some chest (congestion I think) problems, it is also supposed to be harmonizing and refreshing. I used this in my aromatherapy machine on a day where my head felt like it had some pressure and I think it helped me to breathe a little better. The scent seems to be high-level for me, especially when I walk into a room after it has been going awhile it seems. It reminds me of trees with fir needles that I remember smelling as a child at my grandparent's old house. I think I might be pulling out this essential oil more in the winter months because for some reason it reminds me of cold weather, especially snow for some reason.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment