Thursday, August 20, 2015

Product Review: Digital Meat Thermometer by Alpha Grillers


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 

I didn't think about temping any of the food I cooked before I started my current job...if it looked done to me, it was done! Since I temp cold and hot food throughout the day, I started to get used to it. So, I am VERY glad to be able to try this digital meat thermometer from Alpha Grillers because I was feeling lost without a digital thermometer to use at home!

The thermometer comes on very quickly. You just touch the power on/off button. From there I made sure the thermometer was clean before I stuck it in food and it temped it within seconds!

I didn't just temp meat but I also temped vegetables, pizza, and...coffee. Using this thermometer helped me to come to the realization that when I reheat vegetables in the microwave they might look hot after a certain amount of time but if they don't get up to a certain temperature they aren't hot enough! So, that made me understand that I need to heat the vegetables longer!

If you need help with what temperatures certain meats are supposed to be the quick reference meat temperature guide printed on the thermometer will help you.

When the thermometer isn't being used, it fits nicely back into the case it came with!


My review= 5 out of 5 stars

Specifications from the manufacturer:

- Digital Food Thermometer
- 4-7 second read out
- Foldable Probe
- HOLD feature
- Display temperature in F or C
- Accurate to ±1ºF (between -4ºF to 392ºF)
- Temperature range of -50ºF to 572ºF
- Includes bonus laminated Meat Temperature Guide with velcro attachments
- AAA battery included

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment