Friday, August 21, 2015

Product Review: Car Garbage Bag by Rhino Car Gear

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This Car Garbage Bag by Rhino Gear is meant to be placed (hung) behind the front passenger seat. It is a nice-looking, leak-proof black bag that helps get rid of trash odors and stains, keeping messes to a minimum!

This Car Garbage Bag hangs securely on the passenger seat of my car. Instead of placing it facing backward, towards the backseat, I decided to place it facing towards the front window in the front seat because it is usually just me that travels in the car and it is easier for me to put items I want thrown away in it that way. Although the bag is leak-proof, I decided to put a plastic bag in it to try to keep it clean as long as a I can. The bag velcros shut so odors are concealed.


Before I usually kept a plastic bag full of trash I used most days on the floorboard of the passenger seat so this Car Garbage Bag gives me a place to put that trash now, without it being in plain sight. It is definitely a way to keep a vehicle looking nicer on the inside!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment