Thursday, August 27, 2015

Product Review: Business Card Holder with RFID Protection by Beauty in Business, LLC

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
  
This business card holder will hold business cards and ID's. It even has RFID protection to protect thieves from obtaining your credit card information. It has a stylish large flower with rhinestones design that is sure to help you find it easier in a purse or bag. It can also be put on a desk at work or at home to keep handy when cards, ID's, and/or credit cards need to be kept handy. 
 
I like that I have some of my business cards and ID's in one place in my purse now and that they don't take up space in my wallet. To be honest, it felt like it added about 5 pounds (although that is probably an exaggeration) to the weight of my purse. That is a small price to pay for some people to protect credit card and other information if they have no RFID protection and/or need to keep a bunch of business, credit, and ID cards together.
 
 
Instead of using this card holder in my purse (because I am not able to handle much extra weight in it right now) I will probably store my business cards and ID's I don't use very often in it and store it in a safe place. I might also decide to use it in the future to keep more important items handy on a desk or to store all of my credit cards and ID's in at once that contain RFID chips in them. And I think I might use it to carry all my RFID cards and ID's with me that I need when I go out of town also. It has many different applications...


My review= 4 out of 5 stars

received this product for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment