Friday, August 21, 2015

Product Review: Bamboo Charcoal Soap by SAPO

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 
I have to admit I didn't know what to expect from a Charcoal Soap but I was excited about using it because this Charcoal Soap is supposed to help with eczema, which I have flare-ups with sometimes. I used it in the shower and put in on a kind of a big red spot on my leg that looked liked and felt like it was eczema or becoming eczema. Within days of using this soap the big red spot was gone. I also used it on my arms, which I have had no problems with eczema with, and on my hands, which I have had problems with eczema with. The redness and dryness on my hands didn't go away but I think it has helped my skin to be less sensitive to eczema breakouts. It was hard to tell if some of the redness and dryness on my hands was being caused by washing my hands too much, which I am prone to do. I think my skin is less dry then it usually starts getting at this time of year, so I think this soap helped my hands to be less dry.

I love the smell of this soap! From looking at it I didn't think it would smell or look the way it does while I used it. The soap was black on my skin but lathered up kind of clear; the color kind of disappeared as it lathered up. I didn't really notice one type of smell of the soap, which is probably because it combines different natural ingredients: Activated Bamboo Charcoal, Coconut Oil, Grapefruit Essential Oil, Olive Oil, Palm Oil, Sunflower Oil, Safflower Oil, Shea Butter, Sea Salt, Oatmeal Powder. I have tried keeping this bar of soap out of water too; after using it about 2-3 weeks I still have about half a bar of it left!

People who do not like unnatural chemicals in their soap will probably appreciate this Bamboo Charcoal Soap since it is all natural!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment