Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Product Review: Artist Paint Brush Set by CubeCraft

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

 
This is an interesting set of Artist Paint Brushes by CubeCraft! The 15 paint brushes in the set can be used by artists, art students, and children in arts and crafts activities. They are hand crafted and can be used for a variety of different painting strokes. They contain a mixture of fine, natural looking, and synthetic filaments and can be used with acrylic, face, watercolor, gouache paint, etc.



The set includes the following brush types/sizes:

Filbert Brush - Sizes 9, 4
Angle Brush - Sizes 12, 10, 5, 2
Round Brush - Sizes 8, 7, 3, 1, 1/0
Flat Brush - Sizes 11, 6
Fan Brush – Size 0
Rigger Brush – Size 3/0

I used some of these brushes to paint a white ceramic candle I have. They did a great job of distributing colors throughout. They were long enough and wide enough to keep a good grip on and were easy to move back and forth with the brush strokes. The acrylic paint washed out well from the brushes when I dipped them in water, and from what I can tell didn't leave any paint stains on the brushes themselves.



I love the black case these brushes came in, there is a slot for each paint brush. The paint brushes can easily be stored away in it for the next use. I wasn't able to get the stand to stand upward but I don't really need it to do that. I love that the case zippers shut also.

This Artist Paint Brush Set would be great for artists and art students to have and carry around to keep their paint brushes in one place. It is also great to have handy for arts and craft activities!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for a heavy discount using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment