Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Product Review: 5 Piece Knuckle Ring Variety Pack by Cornucopia Brands

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.




These are what they say they are...rings for the knuckles (or above the knuckles in some cases). Some of the rings in this 5 piece package are sparkly and some do not have sparkles, like the rings that I think are intended for the pinky fingers. They could really probably be worn with most (and maybe all) female outfits.

 











I found a finger that each of these five rings would fit on, although some of the rings wouldn't always stay in place. Some of the rings went a little bit below my knuckles, then I realized they probably belonged on other fingers! They do seem to brighten up my hands, which sometimes are redder than I would like them to be in places.

Knuckle rings were popular in the past during the Renaissance. They are a great conversation starter because like me, I didn't know what they were before I learned about them through Cornucopia Brands, and there are probably many people who are not aware of them.
 
My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment