Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Product Review: 4-in-1 Heavy Duty Hand Blender by Epica

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

The 4-in-1 Heavy Duty Hand Blender by Epica comes with a stainless steel puree and whisk attachment, 500 ml (2 cup) chopping bowl, 800 ml (3 cup) blending/storage jar with lid, and a 350 watt variable speed control with 2 speeds, which is used with the other three parts. The chopper will cut up food items like fruit and vegetables into fine pieces. The puree is great for mixing items like milk shakes, soups, and sauces. The whisk is great for mixing food like mashed potatoes and cookie dough.

I used the chopper to cut an apple up into little pieces. I ate it like that in a small bowl but I think it would've tasted great sprinkled over a salad also. The chopper was easy to use after I figured out how to put it together by looking at a picture of it on the product box. There were also instructions included that I could've looked at.

I used the whisk to stir up mashed potatoes I had made on the stove, right in the pan I made them in. It was a little messy but it was worth it to have the mashed potatotes mixed up so well, when that is not always so easy to do with an utensil such as a fork or a spoon.

I used the puree to make a milk shake with some frozen bananas we had in our freezer. At first I thought the blades on the puree would blend the bananas up without much milk but the more milk I put in it, the easier it was for it to blend them up into the milk. I added a little sugar later also and blended that into the milkshake mix I had already made.

Each of the parts (minus the electric speed control) washed well in our dishwasher before I used any of them.

I am very happy with my experience of using this 4-in-1 Heavy Duty Hand Blender! It was very easy to attach the electric speed control to the parts when I figured out how to attach it to them. I especially like that the puree container can be put in the refrigerator with a lid that is included to save some of the food or drink for later. I look forward to making more milkshakes and/or smoothies with the puree, more mashed potatoes with the whisk, and chopping up more fruits and/or vegetables with the chopper!

My rating = 5 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment