Monday, August 24, 2015

Product Review: 100% Pure Peppermint Oil by GoPURE

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.




Peppermint has various uses, such as being used in foods, tea, and chewing gum.  It also can be used in aromatherapy and offers warming and cooling properties. There is a sharp and penetrating scent from the high level of menthol in this product, because of this I believe it has therapeutic uses, such as helping the respiratory system. (This Peppermint Oil should only be used in moderation because it is stronger and more concentrated than what is found in food products).

The scent of this Peppermint Essential Oil in my aromatherapy machine was kind of strong at times, which I didn't mind because I like the smell of Peppermint. It is also supposed to be energizing, invigorating, and stimulating. I think I received all three of those benefits because I think it gave me energy to study and my respiratory system was stimulated when using it in aromatherapy.

I loved the dropper that came with the bottle also, making it easy to get the drops of the oil into the dropper and into my aromatherapy machine.

Learn more about this Peppermint Essential Oil by GoPURE here:

http://www.cleopatraschoice.com/gpr-0005.html

My review = 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment