Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Product Review: The Wild Pink Rose Camo Ring by SureFire Designs


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
I love this Wild Pink Rose Camo Ring! Before I used it I cleaned it. It didn't rust, the inside of the ring still looks shiny to me. I have never worn a ring with flowers on it that I remember. It brightens up my day to look down at this ring on my hand!

This ring can be ordered in different sizes. Please find out what size ring you need before ordering. I tried a ring sizer on the internet that walked through directions on how to find what size I would need for a certain finger. I must have not used thin enough paper because it doesn't fit on the finger I wanted it to but it does fit on another one (which I am grateful for). If you like flowers and you like rings, this product might be right for you!

Using this ring has encouraged me to possibly try to find other rings with other types of flowers on them, to wear on my other fingers.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for a heavy discount using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment