Thursday, July 23, 2015

Product Review: Weight Gurus Digital Bathroom Scale by Greater Goods


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.



This Weight Gurus Digital Bathroom Scale by Greater Goods is easy to set up and use! I started using it within minutes or maybe even seconds of taking out of the box. The display is easy-to-read. It gives a "Hello" message showing it has recognized a foot tap to "wake up" the scale; once I saw that message I knew it was okay to step on it. I like the black color of the scale also, because black pretty much goes with any room in my home!

The scale worked better for me on a hard surface versus a softer one that I first tried it out on (the weight was different). Sometimes when I weighed myself again right after I weighed myself when the scale was on a hard surface, (to see if the weight would be the same on the scale) the weight would sometimes stay the same and sometimes it would fluctuate a little, which I think is pretty common with digital scales. I understand the weight also might get off balance when it is moved from one type of surface to another if it hasn't been rebalanced. Even though the small fluctuation isn't that big of a deal to me, I am going to try to rebalance it if this scale needs that.

I downloaded the APP for this weight gurus program on my iPhone. It was easy to use after the password was set up. I decided to enter my weight manually per day after I typed in my weight goal and it tells me what percentage I am towards my goal and how many pounds I am up or down per week, month, and overall.

Overall, I am pretty happy with this digital scale!

My review= 4.5 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment