Saturday, July 4, 2015

Product Review: Vitamin D3 Gummy Bears by Nutrabear

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial. 



These Vitamin D3 Gummy Bears by Nutrabear were a fun part of my day! Even though there are for both kids and adults I felt like a kid at heart taking them. They are cherry and peach flavored. To me these had a great taste to them! Usually vitamins do not taste that well to me when I swallow them. I felt better taking them instead of the pill form of vitamins because they are chewable, are said to made with natural ingredients, and support immune and bone health.

I took (chewed) two of these vitamins once a day for about a month. The bottle I received says there are 120 gummies on the package, two months worth of vitamins for me.  In the past I have had rashes appear when taking vitamins, either due to the vitamin(s) or some ingredient with the vitamin(s). I narrowed it down to one particular vitamin so I thought I would be safe with this one. I haven't had any new red spots or rashes appear since I've been taking them that I have noticed. I am happy that this product might be helping my bones be more healthy also. If I continue to not have any skin reactions or other problems I am really considering purchasing this product on a consistent basis.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment