Thursday, July 16, 2015

Product Review: Vanilla Essential Oil by Sun Organic



I used this Vanilla Essential Oil from Sun Organic in my aromatherapy machine. It reminded me of the smell of vanilla yogurt and ice cream. As soon as I came into the room it was being used in after the machine had been going a little while, I could immediately smell what smelled to me like a strong, sweet smell.

From what I have learned about this kind of essential oil, the scent is supposed to be relaxing. I think there might be different levels of relaxation though. It didn't seem to relax me enough while the aromatherapy machine was going to be groggy enough to take a nap after a late night of working and not getting a full night of shut-eye, but I think it helped me to not be tense. I did get a little bit of shut-eye I think after I turned the aromatherapy machine off though, which makes me think it gave me a different type of relaxation and not the kind that makes me relaxed enough to be groggy.

It is also supposed to help with depression, aggression, anger, and anxiety. I don't think I had a down or anxious attitude when I used it, I felt pretty happy.

I believe this Vanilla Essential Oil has many benefits and I hope others will notice some (or all) of them as well.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment