Monday, July 27, 2015

Product Review: Therapeutic Soap by Oleavine



Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 
I believe this Therapeutic Soap by Oleavine was a God-send for me! I wasn't sure at first if it was going to relieve the aching in my feet. My feet have ached so badly at times, especially right after I spend a day on my feet at work. Just adding a little bit of this soap to a damp cloth and applying it my feet brought me a lot of relief...the very first time I used it! My feet tingled and I could feel the pain disappearing. A day after I used this product, I remember how lighter and healthier feeling it felt to walk on my feet the next day.

I also used this therapeutic soap as a foot soak. My feet felt good soaking in bath water and it smelled great to me...there are essential oils and Neem Oil in this soap. Even after I finished using this product the smell stayed for awhile, which told me that this product was probably still working.

I barely notice my feet aching anymore but when I do I look forward to putting this product on my feet to relieve the achiness!

http://www.oleavine.com/product/therapeutic-soap/

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment