Friday, July 24, 2015

Product Review: Tea Tree Essential Oil by Sun Organic


This Tea Tree essential oil by Sun Organics smelled to me like bark and tea combined (which I think it is supposed to). It didn't have a strong scent in the room that I used it in with my aromatherapy machine (diffuser). At first I could only really smell it when I went up to my aromatherapy machine and smelled it, and that was kind of a light smell.  I decided to put less water into the diffuser and I had a better time smelling it. At that point it then seemed to have a medium-level smell to me when I smelled it at the machine, and I think I could smell "traces" of the scent in the room when I walked away from the diffuser.

I learned recently that Tea Tree essential oil is supposed to help with head and chest congestion and may also help a cold from occurring. I did feel completely uncongested after I used it.  I didn't have head or chest congestion at the time I used it though so I am not sure if this essential oil definitely works or not for that in aromatherapy. It is great to know that it might have prevented a cold from occurring, just by using this with my diffuser. I hope to remember these benefits the next time I have head and chest congestion so I can see it if it definitely works for that!

My review=4 or 5 stars

I received this product free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment