Sunday, July 5, 2015

Product Review: Static Cling Car Sun Shades by Mr. Bene


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 


These static cling 12" sun shades by Mr. Bene fit most cars! They do not contain any suction cups so there is no need to worry about losing them. They are easy to insert on windows and can also be easily peeled off of them. They protect people from the heat and harmful rays of the sun; blocking over 97% of harmful UV rays. This product comes with two sun shades. It even comes with a handy carry case to store the sun shades in while they are not being used.

I had a great experience with using these sun shades! I had them on my back windows when I was driving and easily peeled them off to put on the front windows when I got to work. During lunchtime my car felt cooler in the front seat when I first got in my car before I turned on the air conditioning. I don't remember sweating at all after I got into my car, which I have done without using these sun shades, even when the air conditioner was running. Again, they were easy to peel off and put back on the back windows when I was ready to drive my car again. The case will give me an easy way to store these sun shades during non-spring and summer months.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

 
My video review of Static Cling Car Sun Shades by Mr. Bene:
 
 
 
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers

No comments:

Post a Comment