Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Product Review: Sleep Mask by Lazy Lidz




Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 

This sleep mask by Lazy Lidz has been great to use. I usually put it on before I fell sleep, and since it's black it looks and feels pitch black to me when it's over my eyes. It even has a flap on the bottom of the mask that conformed to the size of my face and it blocked out extra light that often creaks in from cracks. I do tend to forget it's there like the product was advertised to me. Sometimes I would wake up and still have the mask on, other mornings I found it laying near me, like I took it off, or it fell off during the night.
 
The only hardship I had with the product is that sometimes the strap didn't stay secure in one place around my head and the strap tended to move to the bottom of my head, causing the mask to move down past the top of my eyes sometimes. It has a Velcro attachment which adjusts the size, which I liked. The excess part of the strap that wasn't attached with Velcro got kind of curled up, probably because I used this product so much. 

I love the feel of this mask; it is satin and has a soft velvet lining. This material feels nice on my skin!

One great bonus about this product is that it came with a set of ear plugs (I don't know if that offer will always be available), which I believe some people will really benefit from using (I definitely did!).

My review= 4 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment