Thursday, July 30, 2015

Product Review: Silicone BBQ Gloves (Black) by Number 1 in Service

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 

These non-slip grip Silicone BBQ gloves can be used for BBQ'ing, removing food from the oven, removing a cover from a boiling pot, and are even great for cleaning the counters and microwave. If liquids spill on these gloves they are not supposed to soak up those liquids. Since they are made of silicone they are not supposed to ever stain or smell.

These gloves made removing items from the oven easier for me. I am used to using potholders and sometimes cloth gloves. Since I used these gloves, I didn't need to use potholders to get the food out the oven, but I did need the potholders to put the hot food on after taking it from the oven. I don't think any heat went through the gloves. The gloves were slippery and bulky to me but that might be because silicone gloves are new to me and I need to get used to them and how they are different from cloth gloves. They were very easy to clean. I used a sanitizing wipe and a paper towel on them before I started using them.

In my opinion, these Silicone BBQ gloves to a great job of keeping fingers and hands from being burned when cooking!

My review= 4.5 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment