Monday, July 27, 2015

Product Review: Professional 9-Inch High Carbon Stainless Steel Scissors by Evergreen Supply


 
Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
These Professional 9-Inch High Carbon Stainless Steel Scissors by Evergreen Supply are made with premium industrial grade materials, have razor edge retention and a cut-flat, slanted handle, contain an extreme ergonomically designed comfort grip, are superior quality and technology, and are all purpose. They are for uses such as cutting paper, fabrics, leather, and opening packing boxes in places such as homes, offices, and workshops.

My first impression of these scissors is that I loved the box that they came in; it is great for storing the scissors! These scissors seemed very high quality to me! They were heavy-feeling; when I held them in my hand they felt like they weighed about five pounds. I do believe they are all-purpose scissors. They cut paper very smoothly, and also cut semi-gracefully through a packing envelope. They will also cut through some tough materials. I will not be able to limit the uses of these scissors!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

My Video Review of Professional 9-Inch High Carbon Stainless Steel Scissors by Evergreen Supply:


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment