Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Product Review: Podge All-In-One Decoupage Glue by Angel Craft



Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 

This Angel Craft product has seemed to be a God-send to me. I have been storing an empty scrapbook for about 4 years now because what I wanted to put in the scrapbook has been kind of painful...memories of lost loved ones. I figured that this was the right time in my life to start the scrapbook...one reason is because I didn't even know it was recommended to use a special glue for gluing items in scrapbooks and another reason is because most of the losses I experienced years ago and it is not as painful to me to look at the memories.

This Podge All-In-One Decoupage Glue was easy to use. The directions made it sound as though I should put two applications of the glue on the items I was using it on. I waited about thirty seconds to a minute for the first application to dry on the pictures and other paper items I put it on, then I put another coat of glue on it. The glue was very liquidy. When I turned an item over that I just put glue on, some the glue dropped off onto whatever it was under, like when some of the glue dropped off onto parts of the scrapbook paper and some pictures on the pages before I got the items to the places I wanted them to be on the paper. The good thing is that I didn't notice those drops of glue that much on the paper or other pictures later though.

Another thing I noticed is that there is not very much time before the glue dries on the paper. Once it dries within seconds there is no getting the items off of the paper unless it is peeled off with some of the paper it dried onto, or cut off. So, one needs to be sure they definitely want to glue an item in a certain place before they actually do. That is probably what makes this glue what it is though, a glue that will probably stick to what you need it to forever or for a very long time.

One other thing I noticed is that if you get the glue on your hands it takes washing it a few times before getting it all off, which is another indication that this glue will probably stick to items forever or for a long time.

Some people will probably like the brush applicator that is attached to the cap and that it is semi-gloss, dries fast and clear, light-weight, low odor, water resistant, and non-toxic. It can be used for paper crafting, scrapbooking, photo collages, fabric, wood, and home décor!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above at a heavy discount using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment