Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Product Review: Peppermint Essential Oil by Sun Organic


This Peppermint Oil smells really great to me straight from the bottle! It isn't really strong and is a great smell to me! I put about 5-6 drops of this product in my aromatherapy machine and it didn't have very much of a Peppermint smell to me though. Usually when I walk into a room when my aromatheraphy machine is going I can smell the essential oil that is in the machine. I couldn't really smell this peppermint oil until I went directly up to the machine as it was coming out of the vent, and it was a light smell to me. The second time I used it I added some more drops to the water on purpose to see if it would smell stronger and it really didn't to me.

Even though I couldn't smell the Peppermint oil until I got up to the machine, I believe it might have given me some of the aromatherapy benefits that it is supposed to have such as: relieving pain, anxiety, and improving memory. (My source for the aromatherapy benefits of Peppermint Oil: http://articles.mercola.com/herbal-oils/peppermint-oil.aspx)

There are other uses for this product other than aromatherapy but since that is where my focus is, my review is based on its use in my aromatherapy machine.

My review= 3 out of 5 stars

I received this product free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment