Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Product Review: Neroli Essential Oil by Sun Organic


I learned that Neroli Essential Oil comes from the flowers of a bitter orange tree, although to me it didn't smell like I thought flowers from an orange tree would smell (a bitter orange tree probably smells different than what I thought though). It smelled more to me like the bark or branches on an orange tree might smell.

In Aromatheraphy Neroli Essential Oil it is supposed to help calm and sooth and also has sensual benefits. Even though it didn't have a strong smell to me when I walked away from the Aromatherapy machine as I was using it, I did feel some calmness. I was very relaxed and felt like I could doze off any minute...I struggled with keeping my eyes open. It could have been that I was just tired, or it could also have been that any calmness and soothing I might have gotten from smelling it made me feel more fatigued. If this is how I will always feel when using this essential oil, using it will probably be a relaxing way for me to unwind before I fall asleep.

My review = 4.5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment