Friday, July 17, 2015

Product Review: Lemongrass Essential Oil by Sun Organic

The first thought I remember having when I smelled this Lemongrass Essential Oil is that is smelled like cough drops to me, or some ingredient in cough drops. I have learned that it is supposed to help with colds, flu, and other medical symptoms.  I do not have any physical symptoms like that right now so I wouldn't be able to tell if it helped them. The smell was soothing to me though!



I learned that this is not only is it supposed to help physically but also mentally with issues such as fatigue, stress, depression, exhaustion, tension headaches. I wasn't feeling any of these issues at the time I used it, expect for the normal fatigue I sometimes feel due to a medical condition. It didn't seem to make my fatigue any better or worse that day, I felt kind of balanced when I started and I felt sort of groggy after I used the lemongrass in my aromatherapy machine for some

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment