Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Product Review: LEGO Inspired Ice Cube Mold by Cornucopia Brands


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
*****This review is meant to be read by parents, teachers, and other people that work with children.*****
 
 
These interesting LEGO Inspired Ice Cube Molds by Cornucopia Brands are basically for kids but they are for the kid in us adults too! They are to make ice cubes with and they can also be used for candy, cake, crayons, and more! They are made with silicone that is food safe.

I decided to melt some chocolate and put the liquid into these molds. Then I put them in the refrigerator. By the end of the day they were ready to be taken out of the molds and were in candy form, ready to eat. I was excited to see they came out in the shape of the figures in the molds! I look forward to eating one of these chocolates made from these molds just about every day! They tend to brighten up my day and have inspired me to want to make more chocolate candy this way!

They were also easy to clean. I just put them in the dishwasher on the top rack. They are definitely a fun product, for kids and adults!

#CornucopiaBrands

My review= 5 out of 5 stars
 
My video review of LEGO Inspired Ice Cube Mold by Cornucopia Brands:


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers

No comments:

Post a Comment