Sunday, July 26, 2015

Product Review: Large Black Aluminum Display Easel (Height= 36" to 66") by US Art Supply

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.



This Large Black Aluminum Display Easel was easy to set up and use. It is made of high quality 3/4" tubular aluminum metal, has a black satin anodized finish, non-slip rubber feet, is lightweight (3 pounds), sturdy, and is supposed to hold up to 25 pounds.

All I did was stand it into place and move the tray-like arms into a place where they could hold items that were put on it. It looked short at first and then I realized that the legs extended out, instead of up, like I had originally tried to extend them.



I have a painting that I put in a place at night to block out a bright light. It looks much better on this easel : ). I love to look at in a much better place when I walk into a room! I LOVE THIS EASEL! I am looking forward to using it for other uses, such as displaying posters, small boards, and for maybe writing on easel paper.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment