Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Product Review: Health Shield Essential Oil Blend by Healing Solutions


This is an interesting essential oil blend of Cinnamon, Clove, Eucalyptus, Lemon, and Rosemary. It targets health protection and highlights the old Thieves Oil / Thieves Vinegar blends. I researched all the essential oils that were used in this product and found that they have benefits of warmth, comfort, vitalization, purification, clarification, invigoration, upliftment, cheering, and refreshment.

This essential oil blend had a strong smell to me. When I opened the bottle I could smell it on my fingers for awhile. When I used it in my aromatherapy machine (diffuser) the smell was very strong. It might have caused me to be more cheerful because I was cheerful as I was using it the first night. I think it also helped with refreshment because at the time, I felt like the past week was totally being (or had been) let go of.

I could handle the smell for awhile but after about 45 minutes to an hour I had to turn the machine off. I had to rinse the machine a few times when I was done using this, so I could switch to another oil...the scent was so strong to me and it stuck to the diffuser for awhile. I guess that could be one way to help me remember this essential oil blend so well.

My review= 4.5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment