Monday, July 13, 2015

Product Review: Grapefruit Essential Oil by Sun Organic



I used this grapefruit essential oil in my aromatherapy machine. To me it had a very light scent, which was good for me because strong scents cause my sinuses to hurt sometimes. I couldn't really smell it unless I went up to the aromatheraphy machine and smelled it. I used a dropper that came with my shipment of essential oils from the company that makes this product. The dropper didn't squeeze very much of the product into it, hopefully I was squeezing it right. I don't think the drops were as big as with some of the other droppers I have used, which might be why it had a light scent. It seemed to help me to breathe better, which may have caused my respiratory passages to go through a cleanse and purification, like I heard grapefruit essential oil is supposed to do. I think it also helped improve my mood, causing me to have less irritability.

My review= 4 out of 5 stars

I received this product free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment