Friday, July 24, 2015

Product Review: Giant Neon Bubble Wands by US Toy Company

***This review is meant to be read by parents, teachers and anybody else who works with children.***
 
Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


Trying out these Giant Neon Bubble Wands brought some of the child out in me! It was interesting to try to find something to put some bubbles in to use these wands in; I found a bowl that was flat and big enough to put them in so that the whole wands would be soaked in bubbles. The wands can either be blown on or swirled around in the air to make the bubbles come out. I had thought maybe the bubbles would come out in the shapes of the wands but for me they came out in big bubbles going in different directions through each of the holes, which was okay...it was fun no matter what shape they came out of the wands in, and it was something to get me out of the house to get some fresh air for awhile.

The package of Giant Neon Bubble Wands I received came in a package of 12, with 4 different color and two different wand shapes. I think they would be great for just about any children's outdoor party or fun day!

My Review= 4 out of 5 stars

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment