Friday, July 31, 2015

Product Review: Geranium Essential Oil by Sun Organic


This Geranium Essential Oil has a very strong smell to me. Usually when I have used essential oils in my aromatherapy  (diffuser) I can only smell the scents in the room the aromatherapy machine is in. With this Geranium Essential oil, I was able to smell it when I was almost at the top of the stairs, right before I entered the room it was in. It is a very pleasant rosey/flowery smell to me, kind of like perfume. When I noticed the diffuser shut off because it didn't have enough water left, I immediately got some more water and some of this Geranium Essential Oil so I could smell it again.

I learned that Geranium Essential Oil is supposed to be balancing, mood-lifting, and soothing in aromatherapy, which is how I used it. I do feel like I had a more balanced attitude and that my mood was good when I was using it. I think the flowery smell is what makes me like using/smelling this essential oil the most though.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment