Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Product Review: EyeSnug by TravelSnugs



Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 

This was a very comfortable eye mask to wear to block out extra light at night and during the daylight morning hours! Sometimes it stayed on my head the whole night and sometimes I woke up with it beside me, like I took it off or it fell off. I especially loved to wear it when I woke up when it was getting light outside and I was still tired and wanted to sleep longer. Using it allowed me to get an extra hour or two of sleep that I probably wouldn't have had if it hadn't blocked out the light. The ear plugs that were included helped block out noise that was going on around me.

There is a small space at the bottom that light got in sometimes. Also, it wasn't a huge deal to me but the strap sometimes made the mask feel too thick on my head when I put my head on the pillow.  It got better when I moved the strap around to different spots on my head where I couldn't feel the thickness as much or at all.



What's great is that this product package I am reviewing comes with two EyeSnug and two sets of ear plugs...one can be used at home and another can be stored away for a vacation or given to a family member. It even came with a carry case for each eye mask. In my opinion, it is a very great eye mask to have when you need to block out light to get a restful night of sleep!

My review= 4.5 out of 5 stars

My video review of EyeSnug:


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment