Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Product Review: Eucalyptus Oil by Sun Organic



This Eucalyptus Essential Oil by Sun Organic was used in my aromatherapy machine. I received it in a 2 fl. oz bottle. I used it while I was studying the Bible through audio online.  It did have a plant smell, which was the right kind of smell since it comes from a plant. I learned that inhaling the scent of this essential oil is supposed to increase energy and make breathing easier. When I was using it I felt relaxed and focused. At first I didn't realize it but I think it did put a spike in my mental energy because I decided to listen to two Bible teachings that were around an hour long, instead of listening to only one. I learned it is supposed to help with mental exhaustion, which makes sense now because I feel mentally exhausted sometimes after I listen to Bible teachings and I was able to take in two while using this Eucalyptus Essential Oil.

I didn't really know before using it that this essential oil is supposed to support study habits; it was really a blessing to me that I had the thought to use it while studying the Bible, even before I knew that. What was also great to me was that after I used this essential oil I didn't have so much energy that I couldn't sleep, I was able to sleep a good 7.5 to 8 hours after I decided to try to go to sleep about 1.5 hours after using it. This will probably be the essential oil that I need to continually use while studying the Bible, that won't give me so much energy I can't sleep on nights I use it.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment